
Comedian Josh Pray reacts to the sci fi thriller Splice, which seemingly has left him confused and astonished
- Auburn Jewels: No. Just no. 😂
- One Nerd95: It's quite a good film. Very Frankenstein-like. I'm glad you liked it!
- Kobe theuno: cavtroopermunoz I probably am 😂
- Vaas G: Lol.....ain't gonna lie when the wings came out while it was in female form I got a little turned on but no you're not crazy
- Holey Heathen: Watch Tusk by Kevin Smith and tell us what you think
- Mr. Free: Jus hollyweird normalization of demons
- Aleto. Kin.: All I wanted to say
- CSA: seen the movie years ago in all honesty if I was a scientist once it started showing hyper intelligence I shot it. It's too dangerous to let live
- Lochen Dude: Mr. Free your limited view based on religion has you completely missing the point that genetics are a real thing, and if humans tamper with them, bad things can happen. Demons....smh. The demon is us.
- Jelico98: I loved it because it was truly different and out of the box.
- shaunthegoat: Well dren was putting out pharamones so i think that was adding to it also i think it was able to change its gender an will if.i was correct but i take it like this if you was in outerspace and u see an alien that was sexy looking but it had like features like dren is it wrong to fuck that alien assuming your biologicly comatable
- Andrew Heintz: Everything you said about this movie is true, that said I still think it's a good one
- AngelsFallFromGrace: Dude, I was left in such "WTF did I just witness" after seeing this movie, while also somehow feeling a bit moved, in the most shameful way ever. You are not alone!
- Chip James: Andrew Heintz yea avatar was just a not as good dances with wolves (pretty movie though)
- Hell Crow: Ok ok ok you had me with the storyline. No need to hype it up more with how messed up it is 😂.
- sam2x13: Being crazy is not a bad thing. it keeps you from becoming insane.
- redoakcircleyount: Yeah
It's hard to follow
But it was way ahead of it's time....
This is probably happening somewhere right now.......
- Rivalthedon: One of the worse movies I ever seen
- DungTuan Kenny: Thank you , I didn’t understand what the hell going on either when I watched it
- Lochen Dude: Watching you get triggered was worth the click.
Edit: I've seen this movie, and it's basically a warning about humans tampering with genetics, since we never really know what can become of it. So, it's an adult Jurassic Park with people mutants instead of dinosaurs.
- Colorado Cloudz: "Shim" 😂🤣🤤
- Warwolf 555: Nope your 100 % not crazy lol
- Evl _1: OMG I would love to see your review of the Asian movie AUDITION. The last 20 mins are INSANE.
Splice is just a warm up to crazy
- S U P R E 〽 E: Yeah I was like didn’t he have sex with her? I totally forgot about this movie. It was dope & interesting
- maria khan: I watched it when I Was too young, weird but interesting I think tho the mother was raped which was terrible from what I remember she really wanted that thing even going as far as keeping the child at the end even tho she knows what it's capable of.
- Andrew Heintz: You didn't like Avatar? Who hurt you
- cavtroopermunoz: I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go all the way through life without seeing this.
- Yedaman54: 😂 this dude is funny as fuck
- Pete Sessa: This guy caught me a couple days ago and has me hooked. You have a new subscriber.
- Dominique Harris: Bro that spider movie he was talking about had me scared as hell. And everytime i saw a spider in my house i was like hell nah
- daledeckeriswack: pig and elephant DNA just don't splice, haven't you heard that song from lover boy?
- John Chase: I didn't find it confusing at all. I did find it sick that the dude fucked his daughter monster.
- CSA: well my English do the YouTube Communicator is retarded
- Walter Carrick: I saw this years ago, actually rented from Blockbusters it was that long ago. But definitely leaves you with mixed feelings. But would watch again some day. Plus she was pregnant at the end, so where was the sequel?
- Nordicphyromaniac stylo: Yeah
- Francisco d'Anconia: Don't watch it. There are three kinds of awful movie, one is so bad it's funny and endearing like Army of Darkness, two is like a car wreck, some people can't look away, others just want out of there, and then there is the third kind, where it's intention is normalization of evil. Splice is both the second and third kind. It has no redeeming qualities, no artistic merit, and the story is a horribly written orgy of depravity. It's one of the few movies ever made that's worse than Avatar, since at least that had nice CGI.
- Trisha Lubi: I had your EXACT reaction to that movie... I'm definitely a little traumatized from it.....sigh....
- YOLO_KING XTD: I seen his 5 reasons I need white friends and this man is funny new sub
- josh powell, movies playing near me, praying hands emoji, moviepass, splice promo code, josh harrison, movie theaters nearby, joshua tree, splice movie, reaction definition, splice download, josh johnson, reactionary, movie box, splice cast, prayer plant, josh groban, josh gordon, reaction time definition, splicer, josh henderson, splice machine, movies 2019, josh mcdaniels, prayer for healing, reactionary definition, moviefone, splice app, reaction pics, splice definition, splice 2, prayer, movies anywhere, reaction kenneth cole, josh turner, movies coming soon, reaction time, spliced, prayer of jabez, reaction coordinate diagram, splice beat maker, reaction memes, splice meaning, movies near me, pray for the wicked, reaction synonym, pray without ceasing, reaction formation, reaction mechanism, prayer for peace, reaction rate, pray for me lyrics, movies coming out, moviestarplanet, reaction pictures, splice sounds, josh adams, movies 10, praying, prayer times, movie times, josh allen, reaction order, movie times near me, pray for the wicked tour, reaction to flu shot, praying lyrics, reaction images, prayer of st francis, movies, movies 2018, movie theater near me, reaction formation example, splice onto arcane, josh duhamel, pray for me, josh gad, prayer request, prayers for strength, movies on netflix, praying hands, josh dun, movies in theaters, spliceosome, josh rosen, splice imdb, splice js, reaction quotient, reaction gifs, josh hart, josh hutcherson, splice javascript, josh peck, praying mantis, movie tavern, joshua tree weather, splice connectors, praying medic, https://splice.com/, josh brolin
Splice Movie Reaction |
| 142 Likes | 142 Dislikes |
| 2,172 views views | followers |
| Comedy | Upload TimePublished on 29 Nov 2018 |
No comments:
Post a Comment