Splice Movie Reaction - GameONEs TV

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Splice Movie Reaction

  1. cavtroopermunoz: I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go all the way through life without seeing this.
  2. Walter Carrick: I saw this years ago, actually rented from Blockbusters it was that long ago. But definitely leaves you with mixed feelings. But would watch again some day. Plus she was pregnant at the end, so where was the sequel?
  3. shaunthegoat: Well dren was putting out pharamones so i think that was adding to it also i think it was able to change its gender an will if.i was correct but i take it like this if you was in outerspace and u see an alien that was sexy looking but it had like features like dren is it wrong to fuck that alien assuming your biologicly comatable
  4. redoakcircleyount: Yeah It's hard to follow But it was way ahead of it's time.... This is probably happening somewhere right now.......
  5. One Nerd95: It's quite a good film. Very Frankenstein-like. I'm glad you liked it!
  6. Yedaman54: 😂 this dude is funny as fuck
  7. Vaas G: Lol.....ain't gonna lie when the wings came out while it was in female form I got a little turned on but no you're not crazy
  8. Colorado Cloudz: "Shim" 😂🤣🤤
  9. CSA: well my English do the YouTube Communicator is retarded
  10. Nordicphyromaniac stylo: Yeah
  11. John Chase: I didn't find it confusing at all. I did find it sick that the dude fucked his daughter monster.
  12. Auburn Jewels: No. Just no. 😂
  13. DungTuan Kenny: Thank you , I didn’t understand what the hell going on either when I watched it
  14. sam2x13: Being crazy is not a bad thing. it keeps you from becoming insane.
  15. AngelsFallFromGrace: Dude, I was left in such "WTF did I just witness" after seeing this movie, while also somehow feeling a bit moved, in the most shameful way ever. You are not alone!
  16. maria khan: I watched it when I Was too young, weird but interesting I think tho the mother was raped which was terrible from what I remember she really wanted that thing even going as far as keeping the child at the end even tho she knows what it's capable of.
  17. Andrew Heintz: You didn't like Avatar? Who hurt you
  18. Holey Heathen: Watch Tusk by Kevin Smith and tell us what you think
  19. Aleto. Kin.: All I wanted to say
  20. Mr. Free: Jus hollyweird normalization of demons
  21. Trisha Lubi: I had your EXACT reaction to that movie... I'm definitely a little traumatized from it.....sigh....
  22. S U P R E 〽 E: Yeah I was like didn’t he have sex with her? I totally forgot about this movie. It was dope & interesting
  23. Lochen Dude: Watching you get triggered was worth the click. Edit: I've seen this movie, and it's basically a warning about humans tampering with genetics, since we never really know what can become of it. So, it's an adult Jurassic Park with people mutants instead of dinosaurs.
  24. Lochen Dude: Mr. Free your limited view based on religion has you completely missing the point that genetics are a real thing, and if humans tamper with them, bad things can happen. Demons....smh. The demon is us.
  25. Francisco d'Anconia: Don't watch it. There are three kinds of awful movie, one is so bad it's funny and endearing like Army of Darkness, two is like a car wreck, some people can't look away, others just want out of there, and then there is the third kind, where it's intention is normalization of evil. Splice is both the second and third kind. It has no redeeming qualities, no artistic merit, and the story is a horribly written orgy of depravity. It's one of the few movies ever made that's worse than Avatar, since at least that had nice CGI.
  26. Dominique Harris: Bro that spider movie he was talking about had me scared as hell. And everytime i saw a spider in my house i was like hell nah
  27. Warwolf 555: Nope your 100 % not crazy lol
  28. Evl _1: OMG I would love to see your review of the Asian movie AUDITION. The last 20 mins are INSANE. Splice is just a warm up to crazy
  29. Jelico98: I loved it because it was truly different and out of the box.
  30. Andrew Heintz: Everything you said about this movie is true, that said I still think it's a good one
  31. CSA: seen the movie years ago in all honesty if I was a scientist once it started showing hyper intelligence I shot it. It's too dangerous to let live
  32. Pete Sessa: This guy caught me a couple days ago and has me hooked. You have a new subscriber.
  33. YOLO_KING XTD: I seen his 5 reasons I need white friends and this man is funny new sub
  34. Kobe theuno: cavtroopermunoz I probably am 😂
  35. daledeckeriswack: pig and elephant DNA just don't splice, haven't you heard that song from lover boy?
  36. Chip James: Andrew Heintz yea avatar was just a not as good dances with wolves (pretty movie though)
  37. Hell Crow: Ok ok ok you had me with the storyline. No need to hype it up more with how messed up it is 😂.
  38. Rivalthedon: One of the worse movies I ever seen
  39. josh powell, reaction gifs, joshua tree, https://splice.com/, movies coming out, bahasa mandarin, spliceosome, movies playing near me, reaction images, splice js, bahasa indonesian, josh hart, josh rosen, movies on netflix, splicer, splice download, reaction kenneth cole, splice javascript, josh gordon, reaction memes, reactionary, josh dun, bahasa inggris selingkuh, movie box, splice machine, reaction definition, joshua tree weather, bahasa melayu, reaction mechanism, splice promo code, bahasa to english, reaction pictures, reaction order, reaction formation example, reaction formation, movie tavern, josh turner, movies 2019, josh groban, bahasa jepang, bahasa translation, bahasa arab, bahasa inggris, reaction rate, splice connectors, movies anywhere, bahasa korea, josh mcdaniels, splice sounds, josh gad, splice cast, moviefone, splice imdb, bahasa sansekerta, splice definition, bahasa indonesia, reaction coordinate diagram, movie theaters nearby, splice 2, josh peck, reaction synonym, splice meaning, bahasa malaysia, bahasa manado, movie theater near me, bahasa jawa, reaction time, josh henderson, reactionary definition, movies 10, josh brolin, josh adams, bahasa gaul, spliced, josh hutcherson, splice beat maker, reaction to flu shot, josh harrison, splice movie, bahasa bali, movies coming soon, bahasa sunda, splice app, reaction time definition, reaction quotient, movies, bahasa thailand, bahasa indonesia to english, moviepass, reaction pics, movies 2018, splice onto arcane, josh johnson, movie times near me, josh duhamel, moviestarplanet, movies near me, josh allen, movies in theaters, movie times

Splice Movie Reaction

142 Likes142 Dislikes
2,172 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimePublished on 29 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment