Comedian Josh Pray may have hit his limit in regards to the female anatomy with the information he learned today!
"Today I found out that birth control is more than a pill and a “speculum” is just..."
- MsBizzyGurl: Annually or if you're over 40 every 2 years
- Turquoise Barnhill: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- moparmeyers: Relax, scoot down. Relax, scoot down. Words only a woman understands
- Unicorn Bunny: Huh... i never know such a thing/device even exist.
- Paperclip: w3g3l what
- Lorie M.: No, an arm does not go up there- until you give birth.
- NBT 3: Yeah but you got to admit periods are a pain and you have to deal with us daily!!
- soupy3185: An entire tailpipe of a truck. LMAO!!!
- Martin Boulter: Amen brother, amen.
- IB5Media: What a fucking soy boy.
- T Tal: Subscribed!
- dee cotton: Most women are tougher than men... It's proven. Yeah maybe most men could physically hurt a woman, but that don't mean shit about being though and enduring pain and turmoil. 10-20 hours in labor. Hell I'll give up on a poop after 5 minutes sometimes
- Karlin Bennett: Every woman knows how evil a speculum is. It’s really awesome when it’s snowing out, negative 20 and the doctor doesn’t want to warm the metal up...
- Lorie M.: +DungTuan Kenny Don't know why you said and don't care. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Alex's Shinigami: It ain't even that big though? And INTELLIGENT women prepare for all that shit weeks in advance.
- eridanis s: depends. sometimes, if something's going on, more often than yearly. : <
- James Brinley: I knew a Dr that used those. I believe his name was Dr Dick .N. Macavity.😉
- Lorie M.: No need to apologize. Real woman can handle it without whining all the time. Some days you wanna kill somebody but things get better and you move on.
- Christine Gatto: The pain is excruciating, that is all there is to say.
- SassyFras40 **: Amen!!
- ItzBecky Thomas: It aint a monthly check. It's yearly if that lmaoooo. If it was monthly i would make it yearly for me anyway.
- Ballsack Teebaghard: Most women apparently handle the speculum with only minor discomfort not rising to the level of pain, They warm it up, lube it up, and insert them in unexpanded*about as thick as your finger* and then slowly stretch it out, the bad part is when they insert scraping instruments into your cervix and start dragging them around your uterus.
- moparmeyers: Then there's the massive amounts of KY that they use that leaks out as soon as you walk out off the Dr.'s ofc.
- A M C: btw...they dont even warm the speculum up...
- Meghan Dunning: Ok now I need You to spread your a legs a little further... This maybe a little uncomfortable... Then they stick that long cold thing all the way in there, open you up, shine a light and start stabbing. We also have an extra person in there to make sure we are not being sexually assaulted during the exam... So we get to have it all open for two people while in pain..
- PinkBelle2006: Amen! Not enough lubricant. cold as hell and way too big. Cuts like a knife. I try to avoid that and mammograms! Sucks!
- PamBo: OMG I hate it with everything that’s in me. No pun intended. 😂
- PinkBelle2006: Plus, the famous poster on the ceiling, "Hang in there baby"!
- Spirit Ellington: 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
- John Houser: You big sissy Josh!!! LMBOROF
- oklahoma southern: Very true they put it in and then crank it open, then shine a light inside to see the cervix checking for cysts, cancer, or signs of a sexually transmitted diseases. They also swab and scape the inner walls skin for testing. I have to take BC do to me being irregular and i had horrible cramps and mood swings where it would make me sick to my stomach. I take the pill and it levels me out. Lol every time I go to the health department I always have an urge to take this tool and hide it or throw it away in hopes they only have one, to save me and who ever is next, lol uuuggg. It definitely sucks.
- NBT 3: Lol!!
- BlackPhoenix907: Something that gets more action than I do
- Airøspace: Pretty sure they have plastic ones now.
- Simone Umba: Speculum: The worst invention in female medicine. HATE IT!!!
- Crystal Rogers: lol josh u kill me!!! u right it does suck sometimes being a woman... but men think they stonger than women lmfao!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
- Lorie M.: Speculums are particularly evil when the doc assumes you need a larger size than you do. Ouch!!!!
- w3g3l: P Lucas the middle class...lol
- Clorox Bleach: i hope someone kicks ur balls.
- Spirit Ellington: amanda van brakle😂 I think he would pass out COLD trying to make a video of that!😂🤣😂
- eavening: Poor Josh! Such a second-hand shock.
- Cheryl Cross-Tucker: Metal salad tossers!!!!😂😂😂😂
- Ballsack Teebaghard: +Corinne Kinzinger Can't believe you tried to argue a freezing enema isn't worse than a piece of room temperature metal. Good luck to you all.
- Amanda P: Mad Rasta 😁😉
- ksdebow1: Now take your privates and smash them between two glass plates, welcome to mammograms.
- Betsy Marin: Yes it was
- Amanda P: The torture device the gynecologist uses on us ladies once a year. *shudder* it’s worse when your pregnant. You’re uncomfortable anyway, they they stick that damn thing up there. 😟
- J Moore: Torture device.
- amanda van brakle: oh man. you think THIS is bad, wait till you look up what happens when we give birth 😂
- Betsy Marin: +Bobby Susemihl Dear God. Why the essay ya sarcastic no knowledge cunt. Women like you should be sent to that island where they killed that guy tryin to convert them.
- Torey Case: Forgot about wonderful mammogram experiences! 😂
- lilliodhe5enraptured: Josh, you went down the rabbit hole. Please come out. I'm a girl and it's... fine over here. Being a woman isn't tough, that's just biology. The new inventions make "time of the months" easier. Some women just constantly play the sexism card. Why are you apologizing? If you apologize around one of us, we'll assume that you ate the rest of our snacks, spilled juice in the pantry and crashed our server. Just give a thought to homeless women and teenagers. Time of the month sucks for them. My friend lived with us for a bit in high school because she rowed with her mother and was kicked out at fifteen.
- NBT 3: Oh my, I do feel sorry for you guys. Monthly??? I think a period is enough. Well and having to deal with us daily!
- DungTuan Kenny: Unicorn Bunny Shut your mouth you stupid fool 1 we are not taking about the Les, Trans .... community or politics so don’t even try , we are talking about an annual check up for women (pap)that all women goes through, some can tolerate pain some can’t but just because they can’t doesn’t make them any less of a real woman
- alan316: men are stronger than women. but when it comes to pain, like having a baby we can not say anything!
- 984francis: Ah. I'm so glad I was born male. And yes, apologies to women and my mum who is dead. I miss her.
- Dixie Mae: It's a apple core remover
- ItzBecky Thomas: Some do. My doctor is nice and tries to sometimes. I don't have some fancy doctor either. I have a poor person's doc from the health department.
- Airam BB: I laughed so hard that I cried XD
- Big Jay: 'Open Wide' {0}
- Dominique Harris: Now they understand birth control aint no joke
- stunthumb: Here we go again, Josh Cuck proclaiming womens power and putting vaginas on a pedestal again. For fuck sakes, I'm out - your video have turned to absolute crap Josh, do you remember the last time you made someone laugh?
- Ballsack Teebaghard: +Bobby Susemihl That us you and your doctors problem, and i said *thick* as to its size when its not spread out i said nothing about length or circumference, maybe your doctor should quit being a douchebag, warm it up, get a speculum with mechanisms that dont pinch out of solid metal, and advice for you, if you think it is too cold try showering everyday and getting out with a pair of balls and a dick. That's cold too and it doesn't happen once a year. Try and get a doctor that is a little less businesslike. Also warming the lube is easier and helps.
- Khaeldranis: Oh gods a speculum, my ex always hated those abominations
- Hollywood Sunset: A M C They apologize for it being cold but not for it being a large metal contraption.
- Tavia Baldwin: 😏 lol, I 💗 you Josh, 🤣🤣🤣
- Heather Sage: Lol
- P Lucas: +w3g3l You're living in the middle class? ALL the women I know work--the ones making $800,000+, the ones making $200,000+, the ones making $75,000+, the ones making $35,000+, and the ones making minimum wage.
- Lorie M.: +ItzBecky Thomas No one discounts pain. I merely stated most of us are strong enough to deal with it, despite days you'd rather not. You're just mad everyone is not as weak and whiny as you. Woman up, already!
- NBT 3: Lol!!! I think that could cause Josh to have even more serious issues. Lol
- DungTuan Kenny: That yearly check Josh , yearly
- Lorie M.: +DungTuan Kenny I don't sound dumb. I recognize the pain but I don't let the pain define me, like fake women defined by their pain and oppression. I choose to be defined by my strength to overcome. Deal with it, weaklings! 😆
- eridanis s: some places now have plastic ones; room temp. much better.
- Ballsack Teebaghard: +Dodi Tov That's not exactly a fair comparison. 70 degrees and warming up with your body vs Something that could actually put you into shock at below 32 degrees.
- DarlingNikki2: I sure wish we could get nitrous oxide during that part of the exam, LOL! Like, can't they just borrow some from a dentist or something?
- Rose Goldie: Annual check not monthly check 😂😂😂😂
- Bobby Susemihl: How big are your hands if you think it's the size of a FINGER? LMFAO!!! And how slow is "slow" in your mind? Because most doctors open it in about 3 seconds...and most do NOT warm them up--they go to a lot of trouble to autoclave and seal them until the doctor is ready to use them, they aren't going to run them under tap water for ya. haha! And let's not even TALK about the disposable plastic kind that so many doctors use...ya know, the ones that tend to PINCH when they are opened because their mechanism is like a ratchet instead of a screw.
- Meghan Dunning: My doctor doesn't even do that much...
- Colinthia Walker: Look... I was like, who gotta go EVERY month? That ain't right....😂😂😂
- Kyrst O'Keefe: I've never had to endure that let alone hear of it. XD
- PinkBelle2006: Medievil torture device for women.
- jimmie t: Its for the ladies big fella Josh Pray its past pills that mess up everything they shots the nv ring had a recall on it for real
- Lisa Nadile: You are adorbs!
- eridanis s: well, some women need more check-ups than others. i feel for those who need monthly checks - i know there are some.
- Corinne Kinzinger: And if their heat doesn't work quite right? I've been in doctor's offices they keep at 65. Where they want to put that thing is one of the warmest spots of the body. Honey its COLD. And the FAMOUS line, "You're going to feel a little pressure." Lmao.
- Tasha Vladimiroff: Yup. It’s horrible shit
- Deanna Crownover: Best description ever! "I'd rather have a finger than the tailpipe of a truck"!
- DungTuan Kenny: Lorie M. You know why I said you’re dumb ? You think you’re the only one who recognizes pain when they’re in pain ? If you can or chose to move pass it then that you but just because other can’t tolerate it , it doesn’t make them weak or fake , everyone deal with it differently you don’t have the right to call them weak , fake or anything else ... Grow the fuck up Lorie
- Fixt100: +eridanis s some women baking bread in their business.....
- Bobby Susemihl: +Ballsack Teebaghard Poor pitiful widdle manly man has cold balls....you have to be cold for the 4 seconds until you could touch yourself with a towel. How about we wrap your balls in a cold piece of sheet metal, and not allow you to remove it until it warms up naturally to your body temperature? ;) Seriously, it's not a comparison. That's like me telling you that my boob getting smooshed hurts as much as you getting kicked in the balls....you won't find me doing that because there's no comparison. LOL! For what it's worth, I don't really mind the cold, but it's ridiculous to say that doctors warm speculums up. LOL! And "thick"...try again, this is a good opportunity to practice your reading comprehension...no one was referencing the length or the circumference, honey bunch. The smallest speculums have roughly the diameter of a gold dollar coin when closed...and I've never seen a person with fingers that "thick." And no, my doctor is not a douchebag, regardless of the fact that your comment implies I've only had one doctor ever. I've probably seen 15 different doctors in my 20 years of getting exams in different parts of the country, across both military and private practice clinics. Between having babies, birth control, cancer, and boring old regular exams, I'd estimate that I've had to deal with a speculum at least 50, but probably closer to 60-70+ times from several different types of providers, from corpsman to PA-Cs to general MDs to OBGYNs to perinatologists to gynecological oncologists...the experience I described is the norm. If you've found this magical unicorn of a doctor that does it any differently, by all means share their name and location and I'm sure they'll have a flood of new patients. ;) FWIW, regarding warming the lube is just laughable....the doctor's MA or nurse just squirts it out onto the paper on their metal tray table pre-exam when she is setting up the room (and lube is used **very** sparingly, if at all, especially when they are taking samples, such as in the instance of a pap smear or a biopsy). The only time lube is ever warm is during an ultrasound, as it is squirted directly from the bottle onto the patient. LOL!
- cavtroopermunoz: Terminator 1 arm. Now I'm going to have nightmares.
- w3g3l: Hey bro... go back to work. Let that sink in for a sec, then think if anyone has ever thought that that’s just what guys do is work every dam day.
- Angela Field: I can't stop laughing😂😂😂. But thanks for acknowledging us💜💜
- Sharon Cielocha: Yes we do the stuggle is real as a woman..
- Carole Nash: Thanks for making my morning! LOL
- P Lucas: Hell, I don't even know ONE stay at home mom any more. Where the hell are you living where women don't work???
- Amanda Underwood: Lmao 😂😂 😂😂 😂
- Mad Rasta: I see you Amanda P!!
- Hollywood Sunset: The thoughtful doctors put some pretty posters on the ceiling so we can go to a happy place, dissociating during the tests.
- Indecence: terrible thing for us women
- Ballsack Teebaghard: +Corinne Kinzinger Read the whole youtube thread, someone called dodi tov compared it to a n enema with ice water. And believe me it's done and as a form of torture, sexual torture. Some people even like it, Other people go into shock and get hypothermic. Theres a line to be drawn for everything huh.
- Heidi Marchant: Oh the horror!😨 Especially when it pinches you and when they do the swab and when they try to open it up to the size of a cave!
- Big Jay: First the 'Diva Cup' now this.
- Ballsack Teebaghard: +Bobby Susemihl That's cute you have outed yourself as a man hater, and again just because you've had bad experiences doesn't mean much because that anecdotal evidence only really applies to you, I pity you for having these problems. How hard is it to warm up lube? In GA this is pretty standard shit "honey bunch'. I wouldn't be saying this if i hadn't already talked to women about it. And it totally totally is a valid comparison, I am volunteering to have my balls experimented on, break out the Reynolds Wrap, I bet you won't hear me bitching.
- Corinne Kinzinger: +Ballsack Teebaghard When have they actually used freezing liquid to give an enema?
- Indy Debauchery: That tool does my my tool does. Opens up the pussy really wide.
- josh pray jeep, josh pray comedy hockey, josh pray comedy texas, what is... puscifer, what is a nasal speculum used for, what is apple tv, what is a speculum exam in pregnancy, birth control patch, birth control brands, speculum pap smear, what to expect at gynecologist exam, what is office 365, what is the big bang theory, speculum definition, josh pray comedy tour, what is net neutrality, what is a lid speculum, birth control for acne, josh pray realtors, speculum medical definition, what is a weighted speculum, birth control effectiveness, what is stranger things about, what to expect at your first gynecologist exam, what really happens at the gynecologist, what is... called, what to expect at first gynecologist visit when pregnant, josh pray tour, speculum bird, what is cbd oil, speculum amazon, what is tik tok, birth control side effects, what is a bivalve speculum, what is bird box about, josh pray comedian, what is keto diet, josh pray texas, what to expect at gynecologist appointment uk, josh pray nurses, what is a speculum for, what size is a speculum, josh pray comedy cma, what is a speculum in french, what is a speculum principum, birth control sponge, birth control weight gain, josh pray videos, what to expect at the gynecologist during pregnancy, josh pray rugby, speculum alchemiae, josh pray wife, birth control shot, birth control pills, speculum tool, speculum light, what is the speculum orum, speculum hurts, what is a speculum in medical terms, what is a speculum used for, birth control and antibiotics, what is... jokes, what is sling tv, birth control delivery, , josh pray gymnastics, what is a speculum exam, josh pray comedy florida gators, speculum journal, what to expect at your gynecologist visit, birth control pills names, what happens at the gynecologist, josh pray volleyball, what is a speculum mean, what is a government shutdown, speculum in a sentence, speculum meme, speculum reindeer, birth control implant, josh pray redneck, what is... cliff clavin, josh pray comedy video, what is a sims speculum, josh pray hockey, josh pray captain marvel, what to expect at your first gynecologist, birth control iud, what is intermittent fasting, what is a speculum in medicine, speculum in use, what is a sterile speculum exam, what to expect when going to the gynecologist for birth control, speculum metal, speculum redesign, birth control types, speculum mirror, what is amazon prime, birth control pill brands, birth control ring, what is a speculum mundi, josh pray gun range, josh pray age, josh pray cheerleaders, josh pray bird box, speculum regale, josh pray teachers, birth control for men, what is a rectal speculum used for, speculum for sale, what is black friday, what is a solar eclipse, josh pray wrestling, birth control online, speculum orum, , what is my ip, what is a pederson speculum, birth control pills cost
Josh Pray learns about visits to the lady doctor... | |
| 347 Likes | 347 Dislikes |
| 4,979 views views | followers |
| Comedy | Upload TimePublished on 9 Dec 2018 |
No comments:
Post a Comment