| The Evolution Of Trap Music (1992-2017) | |
| 78,845 views | 150,361 followers |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| Music Buy it now on Google Play Git Up, Git Out OutKast Time To Check My Crackhouse Buy it now on Google Play If I Could Change Buy it now on Google Play Cre-A-Tine Buy it now on Google Play Dope Boyz T.I. Buy it now on Google Play What I Been Through Buy it now on Google Play Trap Or Die (Radio Edit) Buy it now on Google Play For Da Low (Album Version (Edited)) Rick Ross Buy it now on Google Play Bando Buy it now on Google Play | Upload TimePublished on 7 Sep 2017 |
Follow Me On Instagram: @TheReal_DMLDhttps://www.instagram.com/thereal_dml...
GO CHECK OUT Stebo's County Baby Intro: Stebo - County Baby Intro
https://youtu.be/5WqbzknHQ40
Intro Song: Bish Benji - Cold
https://youtu.be/PCKKNHAySE8
Second Intro Song: Webbie - Fuck Y'all Niggas
https://youtu.be/R6dEDEQGK9I
Song List In Order:
1992: UGK - Stones In My Pocket
https://youtu.be/MnP1XmxyqxA
1993: 8ball & MJG - Mr. Big
https://youtu.be/ywC9JrELSGQ
1994: Outkast - Git Up, Get Out
https://youtu.be/Bp6HO3uiQXc
1995: Goodie Mobb - Dirty South
https://youtu.be/KiuEFG0ZBd8
1996: Master P - It's Time To Check My Crackhouse
https://youtu.be/SraX-HtHBoQ
1997: Master P - If I Could Change
https://youtu.be/l-y4eDviHmw
1998: 8Ball Ft Redman - Coffee Shoppe
https://youtu.be/Wc6oz7Iw6ok
1999: Cool Breeze - Cre-A-Time
https://youtu.be/jMFp18ZX8PM
2000: Yo Gotti - Wildin
https://youtu.be/E5ISEIz6w38
2001: T.I. - Dope Boyz
https://youtu.be/S-ZHdNOKfC8
2002: Lil Flip - What I Been Through
https://youtu.be/n-egUOVYdQg
2003: T.I. - Look What I Got
https://youtu.be/foC9k-jSaT0
2004: Big Kuntry & T.I. - Throwback
https://youtu.be/yk-1_idaB8E
2005: Young Jeezy - Trap Or Die
https://youtu.be/28_0er6e82c
2006: Rick Ross - For Da Low
https://youtu.be/OoadleWLTg8
2007: Gucci Mane - My Kitchen
https://youtu.be/KCil-kLGkvc
2008: Gucci Mane & OJ - Bricks
https://youtu.be/bIS8twlzuMw
2009: Yo Gotti - Standin In The Kitchen
https://youtu.be/Rj7IGY1MaC4
2010: Tity Boi - Kitchen
https://youtu.be/5ZnP8orW7aE
2011: OJ Da JuiceMan - Bricks Ounces Deuces
https://youtu.be/A1nQPHtLz8A
2012: Migos - Bando
https://youtu.be/4QYGPGYkag4
2013: Rich The Kidd - Water Whip
https://youtu.be/bFNTW0HW6PY
2014: Future - Move That Dope
https://youtu.be/wHguy4xHGSg
2015: Bankroll Fresh - Trap
https://youtu.be/lZ2jrla-UHM
2016: Migo Domingo - Trap All Night
https://youtu.be/bxyHcjZxmJ8
2017: Mango Foo - Plug
https://youtu.be/o8ATJAzmtmQ
No comments:
Post a Comment